Air Filter Install
We do a turn-key filter install at your facility. We have multiple solutions for every application, to help find the best filter and the most savings, customized for your specific facility.
Just In Time Delivery
We have the largest inventory in the Midwest, so we’re likely to have the filters you need … right now! Let us know what you need and when you need it, and we’ll deliver it on time and ready for installation.
Cottonwood Screen Installation
Our expert technicians are also fully capable of handling your measuring, fabrication, and installation needs. Cottonwood / Intake screens help stop airborne debris on the outside of your mechanical equipment where it is easy to see and clean.
We know that keeping accurate filter and equipment lists is not always at the top of your to-do list. You may find this hard to believe but … we really care about your filters! Ask us how we can help.
HEPA Install & Testing
HEPA filters are the best in the business for cleaning up the air and can be utilized in a variety of applications. Whether used in your air handlers or in a ceiling grid, we can install and test them for you.
FilterTrack List Management Software
FilterTrack is free service that allows either you or us to keep your filter and belt lists organized! Online and in real time, in the field or in the office, FilterTrack allows you to update filter lists, place orders, and review history.
Liquid Filter Install
Whether your facility uses water for consumption or to keep equipment running properly, it is essential to have a water filtration system in place. Let us upgrade your current or create a new liquid filter system optimized for your needs.
We can strengthen current filter banks or even convert them from one style holding device to another, upgrade standard filters to final filters or HEPA filters, as well as clean and repair units.
What we offer:
- NAFA Certified Technicians (NCT) accredited service personnel
- Certified Air Filtration Specialist (CAFS)
- Offering every level of MERV rated filter (Understanding MERV brochure »)
- Offering a UL approved filter product
- Providing inspection of your HVAC system (coils, ducts, belts)
- Monitoring your filters’ effectiveness at every service
- Handling and disposal of used filters (filter change out)
- Supplying you with convenient year round rooftop service
- Developing solutions for appropriate filter type and change-out frequency
- Allowing your employees to focus on other business related tasks
- Working with a service oriented company focused on customer satisfaction (creating raving fans)
- Providing service after the sale
- References available
We would love to discuss how we can best serve you and your specific filtration needs. To find out more about how we can save you time and resources, please feel free to contact us. We appreciate your business and look forward to growing our relationship.
No Binding Contracts
There are no initial costs or binding contracts that will obligate you to a lengthy contract. We rely strictly on the quality of the services provided by our trained, NAFA Certified Technicians. Additionally, The Filter Shop service team is fully insured for your protection!
Online Filter Ordering Service
Filter Track is a filter list management system and online ordering service designed for HVAC & mechanical contractors, building engineers, and property managers that allows you to:
- Order filters and v-belts when and where you want them.
- Organize, maintain, and update your maintenance contracts filter and belt lists.
- Schedule and order your preventative maintenance contracts monthly, quarterly, etc.
- Identify and view your monthly or quarterly filter requirements anytime.
- Ensure that your orders are packaged, labeled, and ready when you specify.
Contact us to request a demo today!
Set Up Accounts:
- Create and maintain your filter, belt, and equipment lists.
- Keep track of filter lists by piece of equipment if desired.
- Organize accounts by job name, job number, location, building, etc.
- View and sort account list by job name, job number, or calendar.
- Quickly place “Will Call” orders as needed for service calls.
- Order stock inventory for delivery to Shop. (standard delivery fees apply)
- Place orders by preset jobs packaged and labeled for delivery or pick up.
- Immediate order confirmation via e-mail.
- Add purchase order numbers as well as special instructions.
- Search, review, sort, and print order history anytime.
- Make accounts active / inactive as needed. All information and history is saved.
- Easily see the last time an order was placed as well as PO number.
- Free service. No cost to you!
- Secure company and individual logins.
- Available anytime, anywhere via internet.